Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Seiten

Samstag, 10. September 2011

Thomas Kettner

Thomas Kettner (Photographer)

I think that Thomas Kettner is a wonderful, inspiring, spirited and sensual photographer.
Girl in the water

 
When I saw this Picture it was kind of I am looking in a mirror. This Photo is expressing in a simple way lots of emotions, feelings, worries and hopes I can relate to.
It is the use of cold colours which makes the Image so real for me. It is the roughness and the danger which lies in the surrounding. The water is dangerous but also very comforting, freshening, wakening, healing and relaxing. The Water is also a very important living condition.
Laying in this position and having the eyes closed - having the bodyweight carried away by the water; trusting in it, feeling safe, relaxed and enjoying herself.
Living abroad and being on my own is like being the girl in the water. I am happy and enjoying my situation and the circumstances but it is very unstable. I dont have it under control as I would like it. I still don't know where the water will carry me to and if I will have the strength and stamina to withstand the rough sea. But for now I am enjoying my surrounding.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen