Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Seiten

Sonntag, 11. September 2011

Wilhelm Busch Mühle

Max & Moritz




I spend my summer vacation back home in Germany. While I was there I accidently found this little treasure spot. Not far from where I grow up, is this lovely museum which is dedicated to the art and history of 'bread-making and baking'. The museum is placed next to the very famous Mill known from the stories about Max & Moritz; told by Wilhelm Busch. As I grew up with the Max & Moritz stories I had to go and see the original places where the writer invented these stories. Inside the museum you can see lots of equipment which were used in the past. There is lots of Information displayed and there is a lovely botanic garden with herbs and of course different types of wheat. You can see that the people dedicated lot of love into this historical museum.








And this was the last strike........







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen